9 Modules Including:
- A new way of thinking feeling and being
- Chakras, Duality of Consciousness and the Three keys
- Language of the Feet, Hands, Face and Body
- The language of the Emotional Anatomy
- Psychosomatic Diseases
- Your Personal History
12 months of live online therapy, coaching, support and sharing
All online resources related to the PEAT Personal intensive
Full free community access + support and extra resources
Each module is complete with submodules and lessons, these lessons include resources, written curriculum and recorded video tuition, plus reference to external links for extra study if required.
Video recordings upwards of 3000 hours.
The tools and basic principles of psychosomatic therapy and how that relates to the emotional anatomy.
Full curriculum as seen in the previous description pages.
You will learn how to apply the tools therapeutically to self and others
Step by step process of understanding
- Structure (the subject is you or another)
- Purpose (what does the process do, from the intricate part of your body to the gross nature)
- Energy flow (how does it communicate)
Framework and process for personal or social use.
Total cost of training $3,995 AUD, less 10% for full payment = $3,595.50
On Completion you can choose to upgrade to the Professional/Practitioner Training program to become a certified Psychosomatic Therapist
Attend the Face to Face 6 day in Person or the 8 day Retreat for personal or professional development.